Thursday, May 20, 2010

Letter of Introduction







LETTER OF INTRODUCTION
BA 370: Communication in Leadership and Negotiations


Name – Ajiboye Oyeleke Oyekola
Student No – 14
Seat No – 18

I am a young man with a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering from University of Lagos, after my degree I developed interest in Project Management and this prompted me to take my career to the next level by having a Masters in Project Management from Project Management College, UK; and an ongoing Masters degree in Property and Construction Management from Napier Edinburgh University, Scotland, UK.
Because of my desire for Financial Independence and Excellence, I developed an Entrepreneur attitude during my undergraduate days. As the CEO of three active companies, I needed to upgrade my management skills, plan for the future when I will be a Chairman of group of companies and also a Senator or Special Adviser to the President of Nigeria by God’s grace. These goals prompted me to having a Doctorate in Business Management.
Thank You.




Ms CHINENYE EZENDU

Student No: 2
Seat No: 20

My name is Chinenye Florence Ezendu, I am still very single. I am from Anambra state from Anaocha Local government area precisely; I am 5ft 9inches tall and I have got a brown complexion. I have five siblings, two brothers and three sisters. And I am the fifth of the six Children. I enjoy walking and going to the movies.

I had my primary, Secondary and tertiary education in Nigeria. I attended Caroline International School for Primary education, I then schooled at Loral International School for my secondary education and the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, where I attended a B.sc degree in Accounting. To compliment my background, I am also a student member of the Chartered Institute of Accounting of Nigeria.

Currently, I work with Spring Bank Plc, as a Business Development Officer, which entails marketing the bank products and services to clients of the bank. I find the Job very Challenging , very interesting one because I meet different kinds of people with different motives which you are expected to handle and manage. My job is interesting because you get to learn a lot from people everyday. Being a Business development officer has enhanced my social life and there has been changes with the way I interact with people.
I also love to interact with people and to share Ideas.

I certainly do not hope to continue with Spring Bank as a business development officer, in d near future, I aspire to be in aan Executive position in a Multinational Company or the Managing Director of my own business or a partner in my own accounting firm.


Ikegwuonu Nneka Uzoamaka

My name is Ikegwuonu Nneka Uzoamaka, seat no. 19 and student ID 13.
I am happily married.I am an only daughter with 4 brothers, I am from akwaeze in Anaocha Local government area Anambra State.I speak English, Igbo and I can only hear and speak Yoruba greetings. I had my secondary education in federal government Girls College in Anambra State. I studied accounting in the University of Nigeria, graduated with a second class upper. I am an associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria and I work as an Accountant in Loral International School. I like the job because it gives me time for my family and my health. I love reading novels especially detective novels spiced with romance e.g T. Jeffersons parker and Karen Harper e.t.c and I also love to swim.

My goal in life is to be happy and to live in peace with one another. I intend to take a doctorate in business administration. In the near future, I would like to work as an auditor while in the far future, I see my self as an entrepreneur in a distributorship business.

Thank you.




NAME: BABALOLA TAJUDEEN ABIDEMI

STUDENT NUMBER 24

SEAT NUMBER 15


I am the 1st son in a family of three by Mr. & Mrs. T A BABALOLA, From Olowogbowo area of Lagos state, Yoruba by tribe, Muslim by religion; study Political Science in university of Lagos.(BSC) on my last lap in my MBA class from Lincoln university California USA , Married with a child.

Started my career in oceanic bank, have work in operations part of the bank(clearing, treasury operations) for over eight years, .I have attended so many training both local and international on banking operations. I belong to some social club in Lagos; a member of CIBN, my future goal is to be in government and will also want to have business skill to enable me set up my company.


I like football and politics, will also want to serve less privilege people in the society in future.


Thank you



OMONOSOSE EJEDEDAWE
STUDENT NO. 20
SEAT NO. 16

I am Mrs. Omonosose Ejededawe 5th child of the seven children of Mr. James & Mrs. Mary Ejedawe of Edo state of Nigeria.
I love reading and cooks creatively
I graduated from the University of Lagos Nigeria with a B.Sc in Zoology and an M.Sc in Eco-toxicology & pollution management and started my career with Shell Oil and gas Nigeria as HSE adviser, then an HSSE Management system auditor and assurance adviser in the HSSE department. I moved to the corporate Governance risk and Assurance unit of Finance for two years and I am currently in the compliance unit of Finance where I do basically auditing to the international Sox404 standards.

I have a Quality Management system Auditor (ISO 9001:2000/ISO 19011:2002) certification from California ISO 9000 Consulting and have benefited from over ten (10) years of progressive industry experience in planning, deploying, managing and administering of enterprise wide networks of HSSE, Risk management, Controls, Compliance & Assurance experience.

My current MBA program is to further sharpen my managerial and leadership skills. I hope to get to the top of my carrier as a leading Sox404 consultant.



No comments:

Post a Comment